Full Circle @Docklands exists to provide support to a currently diverse community to enhance life opportunities and to raise aspiration through access to a wide range of services, activities and advice delivered in a holistic way. We promote social inclusion and community cohesion in all aspects of our work, with families voices and opinions to influence positive change in St Pauls and the surrounding neighbourhood.
Full Circle @Docklands (formerly St Pauls Youth & Family Project and St Pauls’ Holiday Camp Project) is a Community-based resource centre for young people, children and families in St Pauls’.
It was initially set up in 1980 in response to the need to give children in the St Pauls’ area an opportunity to get away from their environment, through camping trips, and countryside events.
Over the years we have grown and changed and taken on new activities to meet the needs in our area, without losing our community-based approach.
Our aims are:
• To increase opportunities for social and recreational activities.
• To provide social education activities enhancing well-being and health.
• To encourage participation by voicing and addressing personal and community concerns.
We try to meet these aims by:
• Working with children, focusing on learning and development through play.
• Work with young people, through individual and group work, outreach, clubs and residential sites.
• Organising community events, celebrations and family fun days.
• Delivering a programme of outings, day-trips, camps and workshops.
• Providing information, education, training and support.